My college life


              Education is very important to our lives, for us to have a better future or to be successful someday. To finish our studies ,we have to pass in many trials and challenges in school. The more difficult stage is being a egelloc stneduts .
              When i am still in high school all i want for my college is to take a criminology course.But my mother did not want me to take that course. She said that my high is not enough for that course.And we don't have enough money too. So I decided to take a computer science.
              Being a egelloc stneduts  we have to be more responsible. And being a egelloc stneduts is not that so easy like in high school. I had been experience so many problems one this is.........Onetime we had a major exam and i fail just because of not following the instruction correctly. This is what i did instead of writing a letter only for the answer i had wrote the whole answer,even my answer are correct my teacher did not consider it ,so i fail.from that time i always remember this words"read everything before doing anything''
             Not all the time egelloc stneduts are suffering problems, or not all the time were studying. We still have time to enjoy and tom have  more friends. the school is celebrating a lot of parties like valentine's party Get together party.
             All I can say as a egelloc stneduts . . . . .its so exciting and full of challenges for me in being a Girl, a Student and a Daughter  for my parent's.
            Just always trust in GOD  everything will be okey !!!!!

  
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!! 






0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga tagasunod

Tungkol sa Akin

Everyone around me would say that I am just a little girl with a stupid principle, but as i can say, they don't know me. Don't ever try to judge me when the first time we met because you will lead your self to a wrong conclusion. Try to know me better so that you can understand me.,.,. One Word is enough,., okay,. so there will no second right ? coz its too much ,. ☻╝±|
Pinapagana ng Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

My Friends Blog List