Me and I

        Hi my name is Anelyn  V. Basa,I live in Malocloc Norte, Ivasan, Capiz. Im still young at the age of 18. Im celebrating my birthday every 14th day of November.
       My parent's are Mr.Rony and Mrs.Mersaly Basa. I have two lovely sister's and they are Rhona Mae 21 years old the eldest and the other one is Jenelyn 15 years old.I also have two brother's actually they are twins!!!!they are Denneil and Diether .
       I graduated my elementary at Malocloc Elementary School.I studied my high school at Ivisan National High School.as of now im studying at HERCOR COLLEGE at River side campus, Roxas Avenue, Roxas City.
        I am taking of bachelor of Computer Science ladderize.
my hobbies are playing games in cellphone,cooking,taking pictures and i also love watching cartoon movies.

My motto is:
               The swiftest person does not always win the race, nor the strongest man in the battle; that the wise man is often poor and skillfull man is not necessarily famous;
but it is all by chance, by happening to be at the Right Place at the Right Time.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga tagasunod

Tungkol sa Akin

Everyone around me would say that I am just a little girl with a stupid principle, but as i can say, they don't know me. Don't ever try to judge me when the first time we met because you will lead your self to a wrong conclusion. Try to know me better so that you can understand me.,.,. One Word is enough,., okay,. so there will no second right ? coz its too much ,. ☻╝±|
Pinapagana ng Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

My Friends Blog List