PROBLEMS!


PROBLEMS?
Kung meron lang sanang past forward at backward in real life I would use it now. This kind of problem I have this time, I could say that can I pause for a while? To take some rest, to breathe some air, to think? Can I play again the things that I’ve been done in my life? I’ve been wasted a lot of opportunities. I destroy all the promises to my FAMILY the Very important persons in my life most especially in myself.
I did the wrong decision that probably could change everything in my life. What can I do? The damage is been done. All I have to do is to accept all the consequences. Maybe this could be a lesson to be learn but I admit it really hurts, the filling that you can’t stand alone but you have to, because there’s no one to hold on to who will help you but yourself only. So you will just take all the pains.
I hate myself of making her cry just because of my craziness. How I wish that I could ease the entire pain she felt, but I don’t know how! I don’t know where to start or what was the first step I would do that nobody will get hurt.
Okey lang na masaktan ako ng subra wag lang sila. Pero sa kaka iwas mas lalong nasaktan ko sila. And I think my heart was chopped into very thin pieces. How I wish to end my life that time. But it was still a sin. She said that the sin made could not be right by another sin. She know what I been planning for. That time I’m not thinking if that move can harm me all I want is to correct what was the wrong I’ve been done.

      HOW CAN I MAKE HER HAPPY AGAIN?
  CAN I DELETE THE SAVED HURTS? JUST LIKE IN COMPUTER?  I’M ASHAME AND I DON’T WANT TO GO HOME, BUT WHERE SHOULD I GO?

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga tagasunod

Tungkol sa Akin

Everyone around me would say that I am just a little girl with a stupid principle, but as i can say, they don't know me. Don't ever try to judge me when the first time we met because you will lead your self to a wrong conclusion. Try to know me better so that you can understand me.,.,. One Word is enough,., okay,. so there will no second right ? coz its too much ,. ☻╝±|
Pinapagana ng Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

My Friends Blog List